Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#135): Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week, I'm featuring:


Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Book Three of the Starbound series
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Publication Date: December 1, 2015

Summary (from Goodreads):

A year ago, Flynn Cormac and Jubilee Chase made the now infamous Avon Broadcast, calling on the galaxy to witness for their planet, and protect them from destruction. Some say Flynn’s a madman, others whisper about conspiracies. Nobody knows the truth. A year before that, Tarver Merendsen and Lilac LaRoux were rescued from a terrible shipwreck—now, they live a public life in front of the cameras, and a secret life away from the world’s gaze.

Now, in the center of the universe on the planet of Corinth, all four are about to collide with two new players, who will bring the fight against LaRoux Industries to a head. Gideon Marchant is an eighteen-year-old computer hacker—a whiz kid and an urban warrior. He’ll climb, abseil and worm his way past the best security measures to pull off onsite hacks that others don’t dare touch.

Sofia Quinn has a killer smile, and by the time you’re done noticing it, she’s got you offering up your wallet, your car, and anything else she desires. She holds LaRoux Industries responsible for the mysterious death of her father and is out for revenge at any cost.

When a LaRoux Industries security breach interrupts Gideon and Sofia’s separate attempts to infiltrate their headquarters, they’re forced to work together to escape. Each of them has their own reason for wanting to take down LaRoux Industries, and neither trusts the other. But working together might be the best chance they have to expose the secrets LRI is so desperate to hide.




Gorgeous cover! I can't wait to see how this series wraps up :)

34 comments:

  1. I really liked the first one from this series, but I haven't gotten around to reading the second one yet! I reaaaallllyyy hated Lilac for a lot of the first book though. I'm excited to finish this series!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I think I remember not liking her much either! Though I looooved Tarver :D

      Delete
  2. I really, really need this!! And it's so pretty! I can't wait either. Great choice!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still ave to start this series yet. Tons of books and not enough time. I love all the colors and the models on that cover. It is stunning. Great pick!

    Amber ❤ The Book Bratz
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! It is difficult to keep up. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! Such a pretty cover. I want to read this series but haven't quite managed to find the time. Soon, I hope.

    Hope you're having a great week, Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This cover is my favorite of the series!

      You too, Marilyn!

      Delete
  5. I have not read this series yet. I was waiting for it to wrap up before I started it. Loving the covers!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Binge-reading the series sounds like a great idea, Angela!

      Delete
  6. I am reading These Broken Stars right now (and all the covers are so beautiful)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I hope you finish it and love it, Sam!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous cover indeed!! Haven't read this series but have heard a lot of good things about it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool synopsis! i'd love to see you around my blog :)

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Has anyone else noticed that this poor guy is the only one in the series to have his butt facing the camera on the cover? >.>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't read this series yet but I'm definitely adding it to my TBR pile. Great post!

    Renee My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still haven't read these books, but the covers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every time someone picks this book I am reminded I need to hurry up and read the series! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! Hope that you get a chance to read and enjoy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still need to start this series but I hear it's amazing! And the covers !!!!!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pick! I loved the first one, but I still have to read the second one! And the covers are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want to read this series! I don't know why I haven't picked it up yet. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  17. YESSSSSSSSSS!!! GIMME!! GIMMEEEEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning pick Alyssa :D I am dyyying for this one too. <3 Fingers crossed we will both love it :) And yess, so gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!