Thursday, July 9, 2015

Swoon Thursday (#128): The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle!


Sam kisses me. It starts with the lightest touch of lips on lips, tilted heads, short of breath, We hover as if on a threshold. My heart beats hard. Then our mouths press together. Our eyes close and our lips open and Sam very slowly slips his tongue into my mouth, and when I touch it with my own, he deepens the kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me tight toward him. Our mouths become my whole world. Warm lips, gentle tongues, quiet breath, wild hunger. My hands curl in his hair. We are connected lips to lips, chest to chest, knee to knee like we're just one person. I can feel the kiss in my mouth and in my mind, as a crazy wanting in my heart, as butterflies in my tummy and as a great ache stretching lower, all the way to my toes. I can feel it in my heartbeat and in every bruise. I've never been kissed like this.

- ARC, pages 182-183


10 comments:

  1. Now that is a kiss! Love the part about wild hunger.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is one deeply intense kiss. Thanks for sharing such a sweet swoon.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was, too! I love this scene.

      Thank you so much, Marilyn!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I love the build up to that kiss, then sensation takes over! Awesome swoon pick!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice swoon! I love how it goes from sweet to intense :)

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf
    http://www.slantedbookshelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh, I adore this swoon. <3 Thank you for sharing it Alyssa :D You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!