Thursday, July 16, 2015

Swoon Thursday (#129): When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare!


"If it's dirty you want...?" He tugged her close, startling a gasp from her. "It's dirty you'll get."

His mouth fell on hers, hot and masterful. His hands were everywhere, smearing even the cleaner parts of her frock with mud. All Maddie could do was cling to his coat while the forbidden sensations swamped her.

His tongue swept into her mouth. Seeking, demanding. She could taste the frustration in his kiss. Whatever it was left over from last night, this morning, or the entirety of the past decade, she couldn't guess. Whatever the cause, he obviously meant to avenge it with this sensual onslaught. 

- eARC, 48%




I absolutely LOVED this book! It's an adult one (I know, I usually share YA swoons), but it is easily a favorite of the year. Best of the series, the genre!

16 comments:

  1. I kinda like this swoon! I've never read an adult historical romance, but I'm intrigued by a Scottish guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one would be a good one to start with, Kaitlin ;D

      Delete
  2. Totally swooning over this one... *sigh*. Thanks for sharing!!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. After your review and the swoon, I am so wanting to read this one! Here up August 25!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to read this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoooo! Now THAT is some major swoonage ;)

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wondering why he's got mud on his hands. Thanks for the awesome swoon.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT is an interesting question... ;) Thank YOU, Marilyn!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous swoon Alyssa :D So glad you loved this book. <3 Thank you for sharing this cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS. It's so fricken cute, so much swoon! Great share!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!