Thursday, May 12, 2016

Swoon Thursday (#172): Too Hot to Handle by Tessa Bailey

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Too Hot to Handle by Tessa Bailey!


She kissed him. It was such an unexpected move that his mind drained of anything but the soft curves of her lips interlocking with his. The subtle taste of the original-flavored ChapStick. A pounding began, loud and dramatic, between his ears, growing louder when she opened her mouth to invite his tongue inside.

- eARC, 21%



I'm loving this book so far! I chose this swoon because it was Jasper and Rita's first kiss. :)

14 comments:

  1. YES! SWOON!
    Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I posted my review yesterday. ^_^

      Delete
  2. I like that it was their first kiss and she started it.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes A Very Swoon Worthy Kiss! Great post as always my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo very swoony! I haven't read any books by this author, but I need to. I have been seeing her books everywhere lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has SO many books published and to be published! There are so many to choose from. Try Officer Off Limits if you're ever in the mood!

      Delete
  5. YAY for first kiss :D Not really a swoon for me, hih, but I love reading all the different swoons you share every week. <3 Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh... that is a yummy kiss! Orange chapstick!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!