Sunday, May 8, 2016

Book Promo: The Last Star by Rick Yancey

Hey y'all! No review today, I'm sorry for that! I'm halfway through final exams and I just can't seem to find the time to read. But! Today I have a fun post planned!

The 5th Wave published in 2013, and has won all kinds of awards. And then there was The Infinite Sea, published in 2014, which left readers with many, many questions.

  

I haven't read the series (I have the first book but never finished it - it published right around the time I graduated from high school, so I was a liiiiiiiittle busy). But I wanted to know - what are readers dying to find out, in The Last Star?


Reader reactions/expectations:














From @Jaskaur11:

"I would like more of the slow burn romance, more of the sweet, heart pounding kisses, the ones that make you knees turn to jelly. Basically just more kissing!"

[Personally, I'd be with Jasprit!]


"It's been a loooong time since I read The Infinite Sea but I distantly recall a HUGE revelation & I'm very eager to see how that all pans out! And of course the fate of all our beloved characters!"


These readers know what they're looking for! Thank you to all (you rock!). Want to see if what you're expecting comes to pass? Start reading The Last Star today!



About the Book:


The Last Star by Rick Yancey
Book Three of The 5th Wave series
Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: May 24, 2016

Summary (from Goodreads):

The Last Star is the heart-stopping finale to the bestselling 5th Wave series by award-winning author, Rick Yancey. Perfect for fans of The Hunger Games, Divergent and The Maze Runner.

'Wildly entertaining . . . I couldn't turn the pages fast enough' The New York Times

We’re here, then we’re gone, and that was true before they came. That’s always been true. The Others didn’t invent death; they just perfected it. Gave death a face to put back in our face, because they knew that was the only way to crush us. It won’t end on any continent or ocean, no mountain or plain, jungle or desert. It will end where it began, where it had been from the beginning, on the battlefield of the last beating human heart.

Master storyteller Rick Yancey invokes triumph, loss, and unrelenting action as the fate of the planet is decided in the conclusion to this epic series. 

PRH | Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | The Book Depository



16 days to go!

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! Great post!!! Sooo can't wait to read this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read this series. I have had a lot of people tell me to hurry up and read it. Maybe soon.

    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! It must be good if it's such a hit. =)

      Delete
  3. Lovely post Alyssa :D YAY for sharing about these books. <3 I have only read book one.. but I loved it :D Must read the rest of the books soonish too. I hope you will love them all when you have the time to read them :) Hugs. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, I'm glad you enjoyed the first book! I bet this will be a fun series to binge-read. Thank you, Carina! You too!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!