Thursday, December 24, 2015

Swoon Thursday (#152): Endure by Sara B. Larson

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Endure by Sara B. Larson!


And then he bent down, crushing his mouth to mine, his arms encircling my body once more, pulling me in to his chest. I pressed myself in to him, winding my arms around his back and clutching his tunic as his lips moved on mine. Desperation, love, and grief melded together into a tide of emotions that consumed me - body and soul.

"I love you," Damian said against my mouth. "I love you, I love you." He pulled back just an inch or two, so that his forehead rested against mine, his eyes squeezed shut. "I'm going to tell you every minute of every day until we both die."

"As much as I enjoyed hearing you say it, I'm not sure everyone else would care for hearing it thousands of times for the rest of our lives," I teased gently, smiling for the first time in weeks - maybe even months.

- ARC, page 248




Endure was great conclusion to the series! I loved all the Damian and Alexa in this book. <3

8 comments:

  1. I love the swoon! Damian and Alexa are so perfect together :D

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for good swoon ;) I like it. <3 Thank you for sharing about this book Alyssa :) But ugh. I do not want to read these books. I do not. Yet I'm getting a tiny bit curious. Maybe. Maybe one day, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I understand! There are so many other books that you could read! :D

      Delete
  3. I love these sort of swoons!! With a lil of banter & loads of love! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!