Thursday, December 24, 2015

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Grinchmas!

Merry Christmas Eve, bibliovores! I hope you are enjoying the time off, the holidays, and hopefully Star Wars! I saw it on Tuesday (finally) and OH MY GOSH. Episode VIII could not come soon enough. May 2017 - excuse me!?

Anyway! In addition to the other three posts I have for today, I'm sharing the cutest Grinch-related thing ever! Behold, a Grinchy boxed set of awesome!


Children of all ages can read the iconic story while they cuddle with the iconic character whose heart grows three sizes when he learns the true meaning of Christmas.  And with room to record the details of 25 good deeds, the 32-page paperback GOOD DEED JOURNAL is the perfect way to encourage children to grow their own hearts by helping others—and a keepsake in the making! This special new boxed set is available in stores and retails at $32.99.



Picture time!


So the lovely people at Random House sent a boxed set!


Complete with How the Grinch Stole Christmas, a "Good Deed" journal and a Grinch plush.


The Good Deed journal is perfect for your little ones!


They have a chance to write the good things that they did - hopefully a good learning experience!


And of course, a chance read the classic story. So cute!


Nationwide Costume Tour!

The Grinch-mas celebration continues with the robust return of the Costume & Storytime Tour. This year, 58 different venues across the country are participating! The complete list of locations and times can be found at Seussville.com


“25 Days of Good Deeds” Sweepstakes!

Visit GrinchGoodDeeds.com every day leading up to Christmas during the “25 Days of Good Deeds” to share your child’s good deeds. For every deed shared, Random House Children’s Books will donate a book to a child in need through First Book. Plus, your child will be entered to win a special “Grinch Daily Gift” from Random House Kids and our charitable sponsors. We also invite you to share your child’s good deeds on Facebook and Twitter to help inspire others by using #Grinchmas and #GrowYourHeart.

8 comments:

  1. Omg that Grinch plush is too cute!!! I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plushy is so cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love plush stuff! He looks so cute especially with all those things it brought. I haven't watched The Grinch in FOREVER!
    Merry Christmas hun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last time I watched is was last year, with a friend! We were celebrating the end of finals. :D Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  4. Stuunning post Alyssa. <3 I WANT THIS BOX. Hmph. But don't like the price on the book depository, lol. Might have to get it anyway :) Looks SO CUTE. <3 I adore plush animals, lol. Hope you are having the best christmas. <3 Yay for Star Wars :D I must watch the first movies. One day, soonish, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I collect plush toys too! My mother thinks I haven't grown up LOL. I hope you love alll of the Star Wars movies, Carina! ^_^

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!