Thursday, January 16, 2014

Swoon Thursday (#51): Be With Me by J. Lynn

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Be With Me by J. Lynn!


Jase lowered his head and his mouth was on mine before I even realized what was happening. My brain was way behind what was going on, but he kissed me - he was kissing me. His lips were on  mine, and there was nothing soft and sweet about this kiss.

I was branded in seconds.

His mouth moved along as his hands moved to cup my cheeks, tilting my head back. I rose up onto the toes of my sneakers, placing my hands against his chest. Under my palm, his heart pounded as fast as mine. He shuddered as his fingers spread, and I think I stopped breathing.

- eARC, 26%


Read my review HERE.


I actually liked this book a lot more than I expected. I flat-out HATED Wait For You, and sort of liked Trust In Me, so enjoying this book was a surprise. But I did like it!

22 comments:

  1. Jase sounds great! And it is awesome that you stuck with the series and it has become better and better!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Naomi, Jace sounds kind of hot. What a great swoon.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE J. Lynn but haven't read this one yet...thanks for the reminder it's out! It is out, right? :) Regardless, I've got a sweet and funny swoon today..enjoy! Here's My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's coming out in early February! I'm sure you'll love it when you read it.

      Delete
  4. I am reading this soon and I cannot wait! I loved Wait for You so I cannot wait to read Jase and Teresa's story!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Reader Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent, Teresa! I'm sure you'll love it. Jase is swoonworthy!

      Delete
  5. Sexy Swoon Alyssa! Jace is yummy!!! I love how he she felt branded by his kiss :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Have you read this one, Lindy? Get on that! ^_^

      Delete
  6. Great swoon! I haven't read this book, but I've read the others in the series. I wasn't sure if I'd continue, so it's good to know you liked it!

    Here’s My Swoon and a sneak peek at a swoon from “The Infected” the sequel to PODs!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should continue with the series! :)

      Delete
  7. Ohhhhhhh! I'm going to be reading this one in the next few days!!!! EEEEEP! I'm even MORE excited now! I love my NA, as you know- and I was really looking forward to Teresa and Jase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear! I just *know* you will love this one, Jess.

      Delete
  8. Aaahhh I so happy you enjoyed this one!! I actually loved Wait For You, so I can't wait to read this one. And I think I'm gonna like Jace if that swoony kiss is anything to go by ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did! I was definitely in the minority. And YES, I really liked Jase! He was different than what I expected.

      Delete
  9. Jase sounds absolutely awesome! So glad you liked it. Thank you for sharing I can't wait for this book now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great swoon! Oh man, I cannot wait to read this book. I am so excited to see where she takes this one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved them all but I do agree this one is the best of the series. Great choice.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup yup! They get better as they go, I suppose. Thank you!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!