Thursday, January 9, 2014

Swoon Thursday (#50): Savor by Kate Evangelista

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Savor by Kate Evangelista!


Excruciatingly slow, Luka leaned in, never adjusting his seat on the banister. One mistake and would fall. But the consequences were the furthest from my mind. In fact, I barely had any coherent thoughts. Luka took my bottom lip between his teeth and pulled me toward him. I didn't resist. I was beyond resisting.

I took his face into my hands and crushed myself against him, plunging my tongue into his mouth. With a groan, he moved his hand from my neck to the small of back. He pressed me against him. 

- eARC,  39%


Read my review HERE.


Loved this book! Kate should definitely keep writing paranormal romance novels :)

20 comments:

  1. Nice Swoon. I like the way she took control.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I am reading this soon and now I am excited! I am so glad you loved it and that swoon is absoluely delicious. Thanks for sharing that lovely moment!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Teresa! I'm so happy to hear that you are going to read this book. Hope you also enjoy!

      Delete
  3. I've read Evangelista's YA "Reaping Me Softly", and LOVED it. And this sounds good, too. Love that it's not ya, too. Thanks for sharing!
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that one as well! Although, I have not read the second book in the series yet. Soon!

      Delete
  4. Oh this sounds amazing! Great swoon, thank you for sharing!!

    My Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! Heck yeah! That was awesome! I was afraid to pick this one up, you know after Romancing... so maybe you're right- Paranormal is definitely her genre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Romancing the Bookworm was AWFUL. Paranormal seems to work for Kate though!

      Delete
  6. Love this swoon! I haven't read anything by her yet but I am really liking the sound of this one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a passionate swoon Alyssa! I love it!

    Here's Mine:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/01/swoon-thursday-51_8.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read this one. I had downloaded a sample and read it a couple weeks ago. I am just trying to decide if I want to get an actual physical copy or just download the eBook.

    Great swwon!

    Tammy @ Bos Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! Ebooks are faster - instant gratification ;)

      Delete
  9. Hmmm... that's a great way to be kissed! Love it!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice, sweet and sexy kiss! There is something about a guy pulling a girls lip between his teeth that melts me... *sigh* I haven't read any of her books, but I might check out her paranormals, since I've some read some...um not so good reviews for Romancing The Bookworm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try her paranormal series! She has a few out already. And yeah, my review of Romancing the Bookworm was one of those not-so-good reviews LOL.

      Delete
  11. So love the groaning!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!