Friday, January 3, 2014

Excerpt Promo: A Little Too Hot by Lisa Desrochers


A Little Too Hot by Lisa Desrochers
Book Three of the A Little Too Far series
Publisher: William Morrow
Publication Date: January 21, 2014

Summary (from Goodreads):

If you play with fire…

Tossed out of college and cut off by her parents, Samantha West is in pretty dire straits. So when her rocker best friend hooks her up with a job dancing at a gentlemen’s club, who is she to turn it down? Plus, there are rules to dancing at Benny’s: No touching, keep your clothes on at all times, and never get closer than three feet. Unfortunately for Sam, her first private client makes her want to break every single one of them.

Harrison Yates is scorching hot, but he’s got a past that involves being left at the altar not too long ago. Sam is determined to make him forget about his ex, but when she makes her move, it flings her life into a spiral of chaos she never saw coming.

Because Harrison Yates isn’t who he seems to be. And his secret will probably get her killed.



The Excerpt:

2 comments:

  1. This just reminds me I need to read A LITTLE TOO FAR. I heard it was fantastic. Did you read it?? Maybe now I can read them back to back - thanks for the teaser!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it! I really enjoyed A Little Too Far, but so much A Little Too Much. I probably won't read A Little Too Hot. BUT, the first book was great :D My pleasure!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!