Thursday, June 26, 2014

Swoon Thursday (#74): Solving for Ex by Leigh Ann Kopans

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Solving for Ex by Leigh Ann Kopans!


... Instead of just letting him kiss me, I reached up and threaded my fingers through Vincent's gorgeous curls, and opened my lips, letting his breath mingle with mine. And when he pulled away, grazing my bottom lip with his teeth gently enough to make me want more, I went after it, clutching at his shirt, pressing my chest again his, and letting the quietest moaning sigh tell Vincent that I was definitely not afraid of him either.

- Kindle version, 77%



Read my review HERE.


Okay. So I didn't love this book. But I really like that swoon!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, that was a pretty good swoon. Shame you aren't completely enjoying the book.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great swoon! Nice pick although you didn't love the book!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer you didn't care for this one Alyssa! I do like the swoon, though! The whole clutching at the shirt kiss is one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree about the shirt clutching ;)

      Delete
  4. That is a very good swoon! I love how the author describes what leads up to this kiss. I love how the girl runs her fingers through his curls, and they really take their time when it comes to this scene! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, about running hands through hair! That always gets me. You're welcome!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!