Thursday, May 15, 2014

Swoon Thursday (#68): Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering


- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols!


I reached up to rub my thumb across the line between his brows. "So worried," I whispered. "Relax." I swept my fingers through his hair and gently pinched his earring that I found so fascinating.

I'd hit upon his trigger. He sucked in a little gasp. Then he plunged both hands into my hair and held me steady while he kissed me.

I was surprised at how hot his mouth was. His lips pressed the corner of my mouth at first, then the other corner, then kissed me full me on. His tongue teased my lips apart and swept inside.

- ARC, page 25




I love Jennifer Echols! She is such a talented contemporary writer :D

12 comments:

  1. Nice kiss. This sounds like it would be a fun read. Thanks for sharing.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic kiss... He explored everywhere!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how she found his trigger and then it was all in!

    My Swoon is from Unusual Awakening by S.M. Knowles!
    http://booksnifferbookreviews.blogspot.com/2014/05/swoon-thursday-unusual-awakening-by-sm.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how one small thing caused a kiss like that! Great pick!

    Here's My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a cousin with the same name as this author! Totally irrelevant but just thought it was funny ;) Great swoon choice and thanks for stopping by my blog to check out My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read something from this author! Everyone loves her. That was a great swoon-- loved it!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU SHOULD! She is one of the queens of contemporary! This particular book is rather fabulous ;D

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!