Thursday, November 27, 2014

Swoon Thursday (#96): Frostfire by Amanda Hocking

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Frostfire by Amanda Hocking!


And just when I'm certain he won't, and I'm about to turn and hurry away in shame, he's there. His lips are cold, pressing hungrily against mine. HIs fingers knotting in my hair, pulling me to him. His stubble scrapes against my lips and cheeks, but I don't mind. I like it. I love everything about him that feels so real, touching me, holding me.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and I bury my hands in his hair. It's longer and thicker than I thought it would be, and I feel the curls at the nape of his neck wrapping around my fingertips.

He's strong, stronger than I thought he'd be, and his arm around my wait is crushing me to him so hard that I can barely breathe. But I don't care. I don't want to breathe. I just want to kiss him forever, tasting him on my lips, feeling him against me. 

- ARC, page 257





What did you all think?

10 comments:

  1. Ohh. I think I love this a whole lot, hih. Amazing swoon Alyssa. <3 thank you so much for sharing :D I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm glad to hear that, Carina! You're welcome!!

      Delete
  2. That sounds like one heck of a kiss! Great swoon Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... you're killing me with this book. I can't wait to read it.
    Great swoon choice as always, Alyssa.

    Thanks for stopping by mine and hope the rest of your week is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wheee! I'm glad to have whet your appetite, so to speak. Thank you so much, Marilyn!!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow!! that's a fantastic swoon! Love the cover too. Thanks for sharing!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that swoon! The cover on this book is gorgeous. I have to read the Tryelle books soon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!