Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#99): Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week, I'm featuring:

Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publisher: Avon
Publication Date: March 31, 2015

Summary (from Goodreads):

Eleven months ago, bartender and weird-shirt-wearing extraordinaire Roxy and Officer Reece Anders had a one night stand. Well, kind of. She’s been in love with him since she was fifteen, and he wishes that night they shared never happened. She’s sworn him off forever, but the past and future collide, forcing her to rely on the one man who broke her heart not once, but twice. 

Her best friend since birth has been in a long-term care facility since he became a victim of a hate crime years ago, and the person who put him in there is out of prison and wanting to make amends with him and Roxy. She’s not sure she has room for forgiveness in her and when she begins to receive frightening messages and is on the receiving end of escalating violence, she thinks she knows who is to blame. The man who already destroyed one life already.

But Reece isn’t convinced. The threats are too personal, and even if Roxy doesn’t believe him, he’s not willing to let anyone hurt her. Including himself. He’s already messed up more than once when it comes to Roxy and he’s not going to let history repeat itself.



I know, I know, you all might be surprised to see this one here... I generally don't like New Adult contemporary romance novels, but I've enjoyed the last two full-length novels in this series! I loveee Roxy and Reece :D

38 comments:

  1. Yay for Roxy and Reece! I'm about half way through Stay With Me right now and I'm already rooting for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! The first in this series is in my TBR pile. Shel and Bel are already huge J.Lynn/JLA fans. It's about time I hop on the bandwagon ;-)

    Thank you for sharing!

    Nat

    WOW 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy Armentrout's books! I hope you do too :D

      Delete
  3. I'm currently reading the second one in the series. I love this author and am also dying to read this one. Thanks for sharing. here's my Wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! The second one was awesome. You're welcome!

      Delete
  4. I haven't started this series yet, so you're way a head of me. Ahh... one day.

    Happy Midweek!

    My WoW @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW very good pick!! i'm waiting for this book as well .. can't wait to put my hand on it :D

    You Can Check my Blog Here:
    http://cachereads.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I loooove JLA but haven't read these since they're contemps. Hope you love this one! Kind of nice to see a chick with glasses on a cover. Especially with the guy! ;)

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! And OMG I was ecstatic to see that particular feature on the cover.

      Delete
  7. I gave up on this series, but I really hope that you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one JLA series I haven't started... but since it's all companion novels I know I can jump in at any moment!

    Great pick Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally need to read this series. So many people i know love this series. Great pick Alyssa.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    Here's My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well of course I'm excited about this one. I love this series! Awesome pick, Alyssa! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't started this series yet. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, yay :D I'm glad you are loving this series. <3 I hope you will love this book too sweetie :) I.. haven't read any books by this author. But I own a lot of her YA books. Though I'm thinking I might never read them :p Especially after all that fucked up "voting" for who the girl should end up with!!! UGH. As if love triangles aren't bad enough o.O lol, just not for me (A) Buuut. Awesome pick. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I wasn't pleased with the voting thing in the Dark Elements series. Hope Roth "wins", honestly. Hateeee love triangles, so I understand.

      Thank you!

      Delete
  13. I'm so far behind on Jennifer L Armentrout's books! I already have a couple in my possession that I need to read and get caught up on! Hope you enjoy this one!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should read at least one, maybe Don't Look Back!

      Delete
  14. MEE TOOO! hope that you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read the first book and loved it, but I haven't read any more books in the series, I really need to get caught up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, the first one has been the only one that I absolutely hated :D So you'll love the rest of the series!

      Delete
  16. I've really been enjoying this series, and I can't wait to read this next one! Great pick!!

    Here's my WoW: Zodiac

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of Jennifer's books! This series is so good. Than again, I'm pretty much addicted to NA. I can't wait to read Fall with Me!
    Ariel @ Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you've been enjoying the series, Ariel!

      Delete
  18. I haven't read anything by Jennifer L Armentrout yet, though I know I really should! This series sounds good, I may have to check it out. Great pick, I hope you enjoy it :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowie! That's almost impressive! She has so many (different) books out :D Thank you, Shannon!

      Delete
  19. Yes! I'm really excited for this one! I think their story is going to be so much fun!!!!! Great pick Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hell. Yes. I NEED THIS BOOK. I love this series so much. Cam will always be my favorite, but Jax was a close second. I hope Reese and Roxy have an amazing story. Also loving that it's more romantic suspense, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot! I liked Calla and Jax a lot! Jax especially ;) Romantic suspense is pretty great, honestly!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!