Thursday, November 14, 2013

Swoon Thursday (#42): A Little Too Much by Lisa Desrochers

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from A Little Too Much by Lisa Desrochers!


He cups my cheek and thumbs my chin, and I can't take my eyes off his, suddenly so deep that I could fall right into them. His hand glides around the nape of my neck, threading into my kinks, and I let him pull me closer. His lips pause an inch from mine, and he gazes into my eyes with a question in his. The air between us crackles and I fight the draw, shuddering at his closeness - at the starved expression on his face. And, staring into those eyes, I lose the battle. I lean forward and brush my lips across his.

The white bellow of his breath pauses as he pulls me closer and presses hip lips tighter to mine. When he finally backs away, he strokes his fingers down my cheek. "You're as soft as I remember."

- eARC, 67%


Check out my review HERE.


Okay, I didn't absolutely LOVE this book, but the swoons were pretty yummy!

17 comments:

  1. That is a yummy swoon... too bad you didn't love it.

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy the book, but I didn't *love* it, yes.

      Delete
  2. Aww bummer you didn't love this one! I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, but I was hoping it was just as good as the first! Great pick Alyssa!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think it was, but that could have been me.

      Delete
  3. Love that swoon! I am dying to start this book, I really loved A Little Too Far. Too bad though that you didnt love this one =[

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it as well! But this one did not live up to my expectations, unfortunatelu :\

      Delete
  4. I've heard so much about both of these books...I'll definitely have to get to them sooner rather than later. Thanks for sharing! Here's My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the anticipation is this swoon! Holy hotness! I agree that, A Little Too Far was way better, but I still enjoyed this one. It was a lot darker though. Are you excited for the next book in the series. A Little Too Hot? That excerpt at the end of ALTM caught my attention!!


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you completely! I am DEFINITELY excited for A Little Too Hot!

      Delete
  6. Not surprised she lost the battle. Nice Swoon.
    Thanks for stopping by mine.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely yummy.

    Thanks for visiting My Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the swoon! I think I might have to take a chance and read this series. I was not sure at first, but I've heard that it's a great book.

    My Swoons:
    http://kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/11/swoon-thursday-20-beautifully-awake-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm sexy swoon! I still haven't managed to read this series, but everyone keeps saying great things about it! And I know your not a huge fan of NA, so for you to like it, it must pretty awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is! It's probably a series that you would enjoy, Amy. And EXACTLY! The fact that I liked the first one - a good sign!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!