Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#119): The Blind Wish by Amber Lough


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week, I'm featuring:


The Blind of Wish by Amber Lough
Book Two of the Jinni Wars series
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: July 28, 2015

Summary (from Goodreads):

Two sisters. A war. And the wish to end regret. . . . The magical, evocative follow-up to The Fire Wish.

The war: The lies that started the conflict are in the open now, but the war between the humans and the jinn is as bitter as ever—and becoming far more treacherous.

The sisters: Najwa and Zayele have just learned they’re half-jinni, half-human twins. Najwa is now the jinni representative at the human palace, working to bring peace. But her new role comes at a price—she’s no longer allowed alone with her cherished Prince Kamal. And as Zayele adjusts to life among the jinn, she discovers that she’s a magus, one of the most powerful jinn in the Cavern. Suddenly, she’s thrown into special training, and the strongest young men in the army are competing to be paired up with her.

The wish: Once again, Zayele makes a wish. A wish that she doesn’t think can possibly go wrong. A wish that neither sister could imagine would change the outcome of the war.



I LOVED The Fire Wish! :D

30 comments:

  1. lovely pick!! I need to read the first book soon ,, before July atleast :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. This cover is all kinds of gorgeous :D Amazing pick Alyssa. <3 I really hope you will love this sequel :) Not books for me, but maybe one day ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series yet. Nice pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh, gorgeous cover and I think it matches very well with the cover of book one! This is one series I still need to start!
    Great pick Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooh pretty cover! Never did read the first one! Sounds like an interesting read!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the wish to end regret. This sounds very intense.
    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, so added The Fire Wish to my tbr just now! *_* I love your picks, girl!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEED to read the first book! I don't know why I haven't yet. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cover is beautiful! I need to read the first book though!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick. I still need to read the first book.
    www.theyaclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that cover! I might check this one out! I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I haven't read The Fire Wish, but I remember liking that cover! This one is also great! I may just have to had these to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't this cover lovely too? I totally recommend the books!

      Delete
  13. I haven't heard of this series before, but I hope you enjoy reading this one!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pick. I like the cover. I think I might need to check this series out.
    Oh dear, looks like another one for my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!