Thursday, January 1, 2015

Swoon Thursday (#101): The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons!


"Well, words aren't everything."

And before I can draw breath again, Kiran's kissing me. Or at least his mouth has frozen against mine. He seems nearly as surprised by it as I am and smirks briefly before hip lips soften and his copper-flecked eyes drift closed.

Gently, his other hand skims over my hair, coming to rest at the base of my neck. A quake starts deep inside of me and by the time it reaches my jaw, I know he can feel it. Something changes in his face then. A look I haven't seen before, which surprises me because I thought I know every one of them.

- ARC, page 316





I loved this one! My last book of 2014. What did you all think?

12 comments:

  1. You've completely changed my mind about this book and now I can't wait!! Great swoon too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! And my work here is done :D *dusts off hands*

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh. I LOVE THIS SWOON :D Thank you for sharing Alyssa. <3 I just want this book so badly. Sobs. Waiting for it has been torture so far, lol :) But so so happy you loved it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that, Carina! I really hope you enjoy the book when you get to read it!

      Delete
  3. Oooooh, it's such a sweet and intriguing swoon this one! I really need to get this one!!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup yup yup! *nudges towards The Glass Arrow* You're welcome!

      Delete
  4. I am starting it right after I finish Princess of Thorns, it sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I loved Princess of Thorns, and I loved The Glass Arrow... so you should be in for a few couple of reads! :D

      Delete
  5. I've been seeing lots of this book around. It definitely does look good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so lovely! I can't wait to read this book! Thank you for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!