Thursday, January 22, 2015

Swoon Thursday (#104): Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott!


I spin on my heel and storm away, but before I can get too far, Guy overtakes me. His hands are suddenly everywhere: in my hair, clutching my back, stroking the planes of my lips. I fall into him, allowing his touch to overtake my senses. His lips graze my collarbone and work their way up, moving with fervor. My head falls back, allowing him full access to my throat. Each hurried, passionate kiss along my neck is like flames licking my skin. He lifts me up, drawing my body closer. My hands slide into his hair, and I grip those dark locks between my finger.s

His mouth moves from my neck and hovers an inch from my lips.

- ARC, page 152



Read my review of Salt & Stone, or Fire & Flood!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is one great swoon :) I haven't read Fire & Flood yet but now I'm really tempted to! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, what a great teasing swoon! I so need to get my hands on this book soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swoon. I need to get a start on this series... soon.
    Thanks for sharing, Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Awesome swoon sweetie. <3 I'm a bit unsure about the writing, though. Sigh. But yeah, not books for me, I don't think :) But so happy you love them. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'm sorry to hear that! But thank you :D

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!