Welcome to the book blitz tour for Maya Rodale's The Bad Boy Billionaire's Girl Gone Wild! It is the second novella in her Bad Boys and Wallflowers series. I really enjoyed her novel, The Wicked Wallflower, and I cannot wait to read this novella. Check out the books!
The Bad Boy Billionaire's Girl Gone Wild by Maya Rodale
Book 2.5 of the Bad Boys and Wallflowers series
Publication Date: February 4, 2014
Summary (from Goodreads):
The second installment of a sexy, whirlwind romance about a modern-day heroine writing historical novels based on her romantic misadventures with the Bad Boy Billionaire.
Being good hasn't exactly worked out well for Jane Sparks. Her ex-boyfriend dumped her for being too predictable, and her fake fiancé, Duke Austen, is counting on her good-girl image to repair his bad-boy reputation. But everything changes with the publication of the historical romance novel she wrote based on her fauxmance with the Bad Boy Billionaire. Suddenly she's notorious, scandalous, and causing lots of trouble.
Duke Austen always admired Jane's poise and perfectly demure behavior … qualities that seemed to have vanished once she helped him land a big investment deal. But now that his company is on the verge of a 20-billion-dollar IPO, the stakes have never been higher—and Jane has never been more shocking, provocative, or wickedly irresistible. She's not at all the woman he bargained for, yet she's the only one he wants.
Duke is determined to woo his girl gone wild. She's determined to keep him guessing. But Jane is discovering that there's nothing so appealing as a billionaire who's mad, bad, and dangerously seductive …
The contemporary love story connected to Wallflower Gone Wild.
A fine Fauxmance: when fake engagement leads to true love with the bad boy billionaire
By Maya Rodale
1. It starts with a prank… Let’s be real—no one just decides to pretend to be engaged. But sometimes friends take your iPhone. And sometimes friends have a wicked sense of humor and post things like “Jane Sparks and Duke Austen are engaged!” on Facebook when Jane and Duke have only shared one super sexy kiss.
2. …And continues with a crazy scheme. Jane assumes they’ll tell everyone it’s a prank. Duke has other ideas. He persuades her to fake an engagement—it’ll help him repair his party boy reputation and help him land a huge investment deal. And she’ll score a very hot date to her high school reunion. What could possibly go wrong?
3. But they start falling in love while faking their story. How can she resist his smile—“one of those devastating smiles that were most often found in the pages of romance novels”—when its making her heart beat faster? Jane is unlike any other girl he’s ever met. Not only does he want her, badly, but Duke needs her in ways he never imagined.
4. Kisses. That is all. Kisses. Weak in the knees, leave you breathless, forget your name kisses.
5. What’s real and what’s pretend? Jane would very much like to know because she is seriously falling for the bad boy billionaire. You’ll have to read the book to find out!
For more of Duke and Jane’s sexy romance, check out The Bad Boy Billionaire's Wicked Arrangement and The Bad Boy Billionaire’s Girl Gone Wild.