Welcome to Week Twenty-Six of Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens! To see more details about Sweet Talk as well as previous posts, see the introduction post. Thanks to Charlene (Bookish Whimsy), for designing the banner and button for Sweet Talk.
Today, I'm featuring the authors and books publishing during the week of June 28th!
1. Describe your debut novel in sixteen words.
2. Pitch your book! For fans of _____, _____ meets _____, etc.
3. What are you working on now – is it related to your debut novel?
Jenn Bishop, The Distance to Home
1. Baseball superfan Quinnen struggles with her sister's death in a story that unfolds between two summers.
2. For fans of Lynda Mullaly Hunt and Ali Benjamin meets Field of Dreams.
3. A second standalone middle grade novel, 14 Hollow Road, which will come out in summer 2017 from Knopf. Tornado + missing dog + crush rejection = one intense summer before middle school!
(Click on the cover to go to Goodreads!)
Other Sweet Sixteens Books Publishing This Week:
The Distance to Home is the only one! =)
- Finished copy of The Museum of Heartbreak
- The Way to Game the Walk of Shame swag
- Life Before swag
- Ivory and Bone swag
- Finished copy of The Marked Girl
- Genesis Girl swag
- An ARC of Mirror in the Sky
- The Distance to Home swag
a Rafflecopter giveaway