Thursday, April 13, 2017

Swoon Thursday (#220): Violet Grenade by Victoria Scott


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Violet Grenade by Victoria Scott!


"I'm falling for you," he whispers. "If something happens to you, it'll destroy me."

His lips crash into mine.

My body reacts instantly. My arms twine around his neck, and he tugs me against him. And there, in the space between the main house and the smaller one where I'll earn our escape, Cain kisses me. I kiss back, too. Because that question he asked me in the car. About whether I saw the two of us being different - and better - together, has haunted me. I know the answer.

Yes. 




I absolutely loved the slow-burn simmer between Cain and Domino! They are so cute and intense together. =)

22 comments:

  1. Oh I'm definitemy swooning! I really want to read this book. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you read it, I hope you love it, Stephanie!

      Delete
  2. Swoony indeed! I do love a slow burning romance! Thanks for sharing, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 <3 Awww....I seriously need to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to get this book!!!! I've read great things about it so I really hope it's that good. And yay for swoony moments!!
    Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaasss! I think you would really like it, Gen! =)

      Delete
  5. I love this swoon scene you picked! I am going to need to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait for this one! Victoria Scott is one of my favorite authors. I love Dante! So I'm sure I'll love this romance too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you enjoy this book, Lisa!

      Delete
  7. I need to try her books sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! This one might be her best. ;)

      Delete
  8. Ooh beautiful quote. Thanks for sharing!!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to try to work this one into my reading schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, like this swoon. <3 Curious about the book :) Thank you for sharing Alyssa. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! That's a fab one too! They are better together!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!