Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#5): Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
This week I'm featuring:
 
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
 
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Book Three of the Infernal Devices series
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books
Publication Date: March 19, 2013
 
 
Summary from Goodreads:
 
Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.
 
 
 
*sniffle*
 
I don't think I need to say why I am waiting on this book.
 
*wipes tears*

24 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh I have already pre-ordered this!!!!!!!, I'm so excited!!!!. Are you team Will or Jem?, haha great pick :).

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any book in this series, but it is tempting since the covers are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I *love* the covers - they just keep getting better and better! READ THESE!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for these either.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I'm waiting for this one, too! I can't wait to know what happens and... well, pretty cover, too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, hey this was my last week WoW! I'm super excited for this one and Will and Will and. . .did I mention Will? :) Great choice!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Ayana @ My Book Memoirs

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT GREAT GREAT PICK :) I cannot wait to see how this series wraps up (assuming she doesn't decide to continue it later with another three) I liked The Infernal Devices much more than The Mortal Instruments. I think Will is hilarious. I CANNOT wait to read this. Since it releases near my birthday I might have to ask for this as one of my presents! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - the Infernal Device captured and secured me attention, with EVERYTHING. And YAY WILL!!!! :)

      Delete
  7. I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't read anything by Cassandra Clare. I have the first three books in the Mortal Instruments series, but haven't made time to start them yet. I hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS SERIES IS EVEN BETTER! Get to it! ^_^

      Thank you!

      Delete
  8. Awesome pick!!!! I am beyond excited for Clockwork Princess!!!!!!!!

    My WoW

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really anxious to read this series! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have been waiting sooo long on this one. Hope she does another three book arch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice! I totally agree. I can't wait to read this one. The cover is breathtaking.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. ;) Have a nice weekend.

    Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It will be awesome and heartbreaking :)

      Thank you, Beckie!

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!