Thursday, January 10, 2013

Swoon Thursday (#2): Heart Waves by Danielle Sibarium

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!



- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting
 
This week, my swoon is from Heart Waves by Danielle Sibarium, a book that I am currently re-reading. I am participating in the tour for Breaking Waves, book two of the series! 
 
Heart Waves
 
So, here is the swoon!
 
"Reece lifted me so that I saton the dresser, He pressed himself against me, leaning between my knees. His hands ran up the lngth of my thighs. I held him tight afraid of what would com next.
 
I tried to keep my mind focused on the fact that his mother and brother were downstairs and could walk through the door at any moment. But his kisses kept pushing those thoughts away. Instead I'd return to his mouth and hands and their exploration of my skin.
 
His lips were hot against mine. Softly, deftly, they traced a path across the length of my jaw, down my neck, waking nerve cells I never knew I had. His hands scorched the skin on my stomach just under my top."
 
- Page 138
 
 
 
I loved this swoon! And there are plenty of goods ones in this book. What do you think? What made you swoon this week?

15 comments:

  1. Oh great choice for a swoon! Loved it!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book Alyssa! I going to go look it up! Great swoon, Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie! I recommend this book - review to come with the tour! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your swoon! I am checking out this book

    Happy SwoonD Day
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swoon! Although making out with family downstairs would stress me out!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome swoon. Love the colors on the cover of this book.

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon :)
    Following you back via GFC.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! That is a scorching swoon!! Love it!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another one that I haven't heard of. Nice Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very awesome Swoon. I haven't heard of this book before but after that Swoon I'm off to go check it out!
    Thanks for dropping by my Swoon:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!