Thursday, January 24, 2013

Swoon Thursday (#4): Losing It by Cora Carmack

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!

- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering
- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting
 
This week, my swoon is from Losing It by Cora Carmack (LOVED this book)!
 
Losing It
 
The swoon:
 
I'd barely processed his words before he's pulled me up from the chair and coered my mouthwith his own... His kiss was slow and then fast, tender then punishing. We were presed together so tightly that I could feel every plane of this body, but still I wanted to be closer. His hand slid up the back of my shirt - hot fingers pressed into my mouth at the intimate contact.
 
- Kindle book, pages 319-322 (which is 8%)
 
 
I love this book so much! It is not Young Adult, but it is filled with awkward situations, humor, and hot guys! So, what made you swoon this week?

30 comments:

  1. Sounds like an delicious read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Swoon!!!!! I have this book, but still need to read it. I love the New Adult reads, they're so steamy.

    Here's my Swoon:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-2.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasin the same boat - I received it, but never red it. It didn't take me long to read it - and I loved it. Hope you read it soon! :D

      Delete
  3. I read Losing It a while ago and I loved it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is a great swoon! I have this book too Alyssey, just haven't read it yet! I think we're all loving NA books right now! I know I am! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this book is on my tbr list! This swoon totally makes me want to read more! 8) Thank you for dropping by the blog and I hope you like the book when you find out who's snuggling with Deuce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot guys and humor sounds great. Awesome swoon.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gahhhhh I still need to read this book and I cannot wait!!!!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH! What a wonderful swoon! I've been wanting to read this book for some time now.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this book!!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what made me swoon was reading Iced by Karen Marie Moning...That Christian! I don't care if he IS becoming a "Death by Sex Fae" that would be the way to go!!
    Ashley A

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is Swoony! I haven't read this book yet but it does sound pretty good!
    Thanks for visiting my Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I REALLY want to read this book, hoping Edelweiss will come through for me!!

    Sorry I’m late, but thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I *need* to sign up for Edelweiss. I'm still trying to figure out NetGalley lol.
      My pleasure! ^_^

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!