Saturday, January 12, 2013

Introducing Kate Evangelista's THE LIST!

Hi! How's everything going? I have something very special to share with you today!
 
Have you heard of author Kate Evangelista?

Here are her books:

Taste  Savor Reaping Me Softly

 
Kate Evangelista, one of my favorite authors, has a proposition for bloggers. It is called, "The List"! To be a part of "The List". you must:
 
- Be a blogger (review books, promote books, etc.)
- Add Til Death by Kate Evangelista to your Goodreads shelf (HERE)
- Leave your name, blog URL, Goodreads name, and email address in the comments of Kate's blog post (HERE)
 
Join today!

2 comments:

  1. I'm surious what this "list" is - and the synopsis's of her books really intrigue me! So here goes nothing! Michelle @ The Passionate Bookworm http://thepasionatebookworm.blogspot.com michellejoy07 (at) hotmail , GR http://www.goodreads.com/Passionate_Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks! I've passed your information on to Kate :)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!