Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#5)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!

So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, January 20th to Saturday, January 26th?

 
(all links to Goodreads are provided!)

In the mail:

 
A siged copy of False Memory by Dan Krokos
A signed copy of Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
A signed copy of Divergent by Veronica Roth
 
(now I have a signed set and an unsigned set of each of those three books. What to do with the unsigned ones..)
 
A copy of My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
A copy of Gates of Paradise by Melissa de la Cruz
A copy of Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
A signed and personalized copy of The Archived by Victoria Schwab
 
 
A prize t-shirt from The Skip Kids
 
In the library:
 
 
The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell
 
On my Kindle:
 
Losing It
 
Losing It by Cora Carmack
 
 Love and Relativity
 
Love and Relativity by Rachael Wade
 
 
People to thank:
 
Katie and Erica from The Skip Kids (for False Memory, Shadow and Bone, Divergent, and the t-shirt)
Victoria Schwab (for The Archived)
 
 
 
 *Phew!* That's it for this week! What did YOU get? :)

25 comments:

  1. GET OUT!!!
    T_T My Life Next Door AND The Archived! Seriously?
    You're so freaking lucky!!!!!!!!!
    Enjoy them all!!!

    Am I wrong or is this last book you got for kindle for free right now? I think I saw it around Facebook??

    Anyway... Losing It... Sounds interesting...
    We shall see :D

    Happy reading!! Here's what I got if you'd like to stalk :)
    http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-17-dilemmas.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will! And Love and Relativity is FREE right now :)

      My review for Losing It will be up tomorrow I believe - I LOVED it :)

      Thank you! Off to see yours :D

      Delete
  2. I just finished Shades of Earth last night, and it was AWESOME! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Shades of Earth was an excellent book. I also got Gates of Paradise as well. I hope you enjoy your new books as well. Come check out my STS too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYY!!!! I loved th first two books, so I am happy to hear that. And thank you! I will! :)

      Delete
  4. Great haul!My Life Next Door sounds really good. Happy reading!

    My STS
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Shades of Earth! It was frexing brill! A great conclusion to a great series. Enjoy!
    Here is my StS post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. ME TOO!!!! They make me so happy :)

      Thank you!!!

      Delete
  7. Awesome haul! I've been dying to read Shadow & Bone, I've heard so many amazing things about it! You are so lucky to have a signed copy of Divergent :) I hope you enjoy all your books & reads this week... Happy Reading!

    Lauren @ Lose Time Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may or may not be giving some of them away soon, for my delayed "Welcome to the Blog" giveaway. Be on the lookout! Thank you!

      Delete
  8. These look like lots of fun books!! Divergent, Shadow and Bone, The Archived = All books I need to read.

    Happy reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books this week!! I loved My Life Next Door and Divergent !! Enjoy them all!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, My Life Next Door is really good. Enjoy all the goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul.

    I really enjoyed Divergent and Insurgent. I hope the third book is as enjoyable.

    The Archived sounds like an intriguing read and I hope that I can get hold of it at some point in the near future.



    Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same same! nd I will definitely get on reading The Archived - I've heard so many amazing things about it!!!

      Delete
  12. Hope you enjoy your haul! I've heard a lot of good things about My Life Next Door.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!