Welcome to Week Forty-Nine of Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens! To see more details about Sweet Talk as well as previous posts, see the introduction post. Thanks to Charlene (Bookish Whimsy), for designing the banner and button for Sweet Talk.
Today, I'm featuring the authors and books publishing during the week of December 6th!
1. Describe your debut novel in sixteen words.
2. Pitch your book! For fans of _____, _____ meets _____, etc.
3. What are you working on now – is it related to your debut novel?
Erica M. Chapman, Author of Teach Me To Forget
1. Guilt-ridden Ellery navigates through falling in love while waiting for the date she chose to die.
2. For fans of Jennifer Niven's ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES and Kathleen Glasgow's GIRL IN PIECES.
3. Not related to TMTF but I'm working on a story right now about a girl whose grandma asks her to do an impossible task--to mercifully end her life.
Stephanie Scott, Author of Alterations
1. Shy fashionista reinvents herself, then gets caught up between her ideal dream guy and his brother.
2. The classic film Sabrina meets Ugly Betty
3. I have an original short story included in a YA anthology releasing 2017 about adoption and foster care.
(Click on the cover to go to Goodreads!)
Other Sweet Sixteens Books Publishing This Week:
Those are the only two!
- Teach Me To Forget swag
- Ebook copy of Alterations
- Finished copy of Ever the Hunted
- Ever the Hunted tattoos
a Rafflecopter giveaway