Welcome to Week Fifty-Two of Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens! To see more details about Sweet Talk as well as previous posts, see the introduction post. Thanks to Charlene (Bookish Whimsy), for designing the banner and button for Sweet Talk.
Today, I'm featuring the authors and books publishing during the week of December 27th!
1. Describe your debut novel in sixteen words.
2. Pitch your book! For fans of _____, _____ meets _____, etc.
3. What are you working on now – is it related to your debut novel?
Erin Summerill, Author of Ever the Hunted
1. Britta hunts down her father's killer, the boy she once loved. Magic happens in this chase.
2. For fans of romantic fantasy. This novel is a bit of Sarah J. Maas meets CJ Redwine type fantasy, adventure, and romance.
If you liked Graceling and Defiance, you'll love Ever The Hunted.
If you like Venison with a touch of Hot Tamales...(just kidding)
3. I just finished book 2 of the Clash of Kingdoms series and turned that into my editor. Now I'm working on a novel that takes place in a desert. It gets super hot. *wink wink. See what I did there?
(Click on the cover to go to Goodreads!)
Other Sweet Sixteens Books Publishing This Week:
Ever the Hunted is the only one! And the last one of the year. =)
- Teach Me To Forget swag
- Ebook copy of Alterations
- Finished copy of Ever the Hunted
- Ever the Hunted tattoos