Welcome to Week Fifty of Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens! To see more details about Sweet Talk as well as previous posts, see the introduction post. Thanks to Charlene (Bookish Whimsy), for designing the banner and button for Sweet Talk.
Today, I'm featuring the authors and books publishing during the week of December 13th!
1. Describe your debut novel in sixteen words.
2. Pitch your book! For fans of _____, _____ meets _____, etc.
3. What are you working on now – is it related to your debut novel?
Only one Sweet Sixteen has a book publishing this week - and you may recognize her from the very first Sweet Talk post! Monica Tesler's debut novel, Bounders, published on January 5th. And the sequel to Bounders, The Tundra Trials, publishes today!
(Click on the cover to go to Goodreads!)
Other Sweet Sixteens Books Publishing This Week:
The Tundra Trials is the only one!
- Teach Me To Forget swag
- Ebook copy of Alterations
- Finished copy of Ever the Hunted
- Ever the Hunted tattoos