Welcome to Week Forty-Nine of Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens! To see more details about Sweet Talk as well as previous posts, see the introduction post. Thanks to Charlene (Bookish Whimsy), for designing the banner and button for Sweet Talk.
Today, I'm featuring the authors and books publishing during the week of December 6th!
1. Describe your debut novel in sixteen words.
2. Pitch your book! For fans of _____, _____ meets _____, etc.
3. What are you working on now – is it related to your debut novel?
Erica M. Chapman, Author of Teach Me To Forget
1. Guilt-ridden Ellery navigates through falling in love while waiting for the date she chose to die.
2. For fans of Jennifer Niven's ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES and Kathleen Glasgow's GIRL IN PIECES.
3. Not related to TMTF but I'm working on a story right now about a girl whose grandma asks her to do an impossible task--to mercifully end her life.
Find Teach Me To Forget: Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble | The Book Depository
Stephanie Scott, Author of Alterations
1. Shy fashionista reinvents herself, then gets caught up between her ideal dream guy and his brother.
2. The classic film Sabrina meets Ugly Betty
3. I have an original short story included in a YA anthology releasing 2017 about adoption and foster care.
Find Alterations: Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Kobo
(Click on the cover to go to Goodreads!)
Other Sweet Sixteens Books Publishing This Week:
Those are the only two!
- Teach Me To Forget swag
- Ebook copy of Alterations
- Finished copy of Ever the Hunted
- Ever the Hunted tattoos
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I have both these books on my TBR. =)ReplyDelete
Teach Me to Forget looks very interesting. I will try to bump that up on my TBR list now!ReplyDelete
I hadn't heard of Teach Me to Forget but if it's for fans of Niven and Glasgow, then totally count me in! I loved both of these authors YA books so I need this book in my life. (Plus, the author's WIP sounds really heart breaking).ReplyDelete
Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews
Thank you for this post!ReplyDelete
I've met Erica at an author event, so I really want to read her book. But alterations looks like so much fun to read, especially with the cute cover!ReplyDelete
I'm most intrigued by "The Alterations"!ReplyDelete
I'm intrigued by Teach Me to Forget but The Alterations sounds like it'll be cute, there's two guys involved, so you know it's going to be good :)ReplyDelete
Wow, it sounds like author Erica Chapman isn't afraid to tackles some tough emotions in her books. Pinning now!ReplyDelete
I'd like to read Teach Me To Forget :)ReplyDelete
I have not heard of any of these before; but they look pretty cute :) Thank you for sharing Alyssa. <3ReplyDelete