Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#15): Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week, I'm featuring:

Some Quiet Place

Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
Publisher: Flux 
Publication Date: July 8, 2013

Summary (from Goodreads):

I can’t weep. I can’t fear. I’ve grown talented at pretending.

Elizabeth Caldwell doesn’t feel emotions . . . she sees them. Longing, Shame, and Courage materialize around her classmates. Fury and Resentment appear in her dysfunctional home. They’ve all given up on Elizabeth because she doesn’t succumb to their touch. All, that is, save one—Fear. He’s intrigued by her, as desperate to understand the accident that changed Elizabeth’s life as she is herself.

Elizabeth and Fear both sense that the key to her past is hidden in the dream paintings she hides in the family barn. But a shadowy menace has begun to stalk her, and try as she might, Elizabeth can barely avoid the brutality of her life long enough to uncover the truth about herself. When it matters most, will she be able to rely on Fear to save her?


I guess it's not really fair to say that I'm waiting on this one, since I have had it downloaded from NetGalley for about a month now. 

But I haven't read it yet, so I AM waiting for this book!

This book is INSANELY cheap right now - $6.19 on Amazon and B&N! I'm pre-ordering it with a ton of other really cheap paperback books.

Anyway! What are you waiting on?

32 comments:

  1. Been seen this one a lot lately! Saw it on Netgalley too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover & it sounds great.. I hope you enjoy it :-)

    A great pick!

    My WoW - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/obsession-with-books-has-new-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this book a few times already, didn't really caught my attention first but I'm totally digging how the cover is criptic and stuff. Great pick!


    Check out my Wating on Wednesday pick!

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pick, this is on my watch list as well. My WoW & Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cover!

    - CeCe @ steamingmugofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover, and it is on my tbr as well. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got denied for this from netgalley. Bummer wanted to try it.

    Have a great day
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT :O

      That is... that is just wrong. I am sorry :(

      Delete
  8. Wow what a pretty and eye catching cover!!! I will maybe head over to amazon to pre-order it lol for that cheap you can't go wrong!! Thank you for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And I'm loving the price. My pleasure, Tiffany!

      Delete
  9. I love this cover!! It's so beautiful! I also got it and can't wait to start it!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don’t think I’ve seen this one before but I love the cover and it looks really good!
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is gorgeous! And no problem, Nereyda!

      Delete
  11. Can't wait to hear what you think!

    Thanks for checking out my WoW! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I can't wait to read the book! :D

      Delete
  12. OMG I've been seeing Some Quiet Place EVERYWHERE and I have in last week and requested it, although I'm still waiting to hear back. If all else fails, I'll have to pre-order it with that cheap price!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cover is so pretty and creepy! The way she is coming apart. Seeing emotions sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I hope it's good. My pleasure, Jennifer!

      Delete
  14. I've seen this one before. I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks interesting, but I'm not sure about it. I guess I'll just have to wait for your review! (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cover is lovveely :O I think I will be getting it :D And I didn't know it was on Netgalley!!! :O GOING TO REQUEST IT :D

    Great pick!
    Sam
    http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds really interesting! I can't wait to see what you think of it. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  18. The cover and the story of this book are so beautiful and creative. Thank you for sharing this! I am so excited to read this now.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Angie @ YA Novelties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! And no problem! I hope you get to read it! :)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!