Thursday, April 4, 2013

Swoon Thursday (#13): The Collector by Victoria Scott

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from The Collector by Victoria Scott!


I tug her against me and smash my mouth over hers. I feel everything - her hair between my fingers, her skin pressing against mine. And her lips. I feel those soft pink lips freeze for a moment beneath my kiss. And then I feel her relax, opening her mouth and mirroring my movements. 



***A note. I realize that two other bloggers used a swoon from this book. I chose this swoon a few weeks ago, but I didn't want to post it until after the official release date. When I re-read the book for the tour earlier this week, I created this post with this swoon. I am sorry for that.***

Check out my review HERE.

This book was fantastic! And though the swoons came later on, they were perfect :D

So, what made you swoon this week?

31 comments:

  1. lol, you and Lindy from A Bookish Escape icked basically the same swoon -- and I love it. I NEED to read Dante, and fast. Gosh, when is this book going to be in my mailbox?!
    Thanks for stepping by and sharing, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting for my copy! And two other bloggers used a swoon from this book! It's an awesome book :)

      Delete
  2. *sigh* Thanks for sharing a Dante swoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swoon Alyssa! Yep Dante one cool hottie!

    My swoon: Going Under by S.Walden
    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/swoon-thursday-going-under-by-s-walden.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to read this! I'm glad to hear it has some "swoon" moments:) Anxious to hear your thoughts on it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to do so soon! My review was up on Tuesday! :D

      Delete
  5. Awesome swoon! It never gets old, no matter how many times I read it. Love Dante!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I seriously need to read this book! I am dying to meet Dante

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Alyssa, what can I say, but great minds think alike! LOL Dante is the king of Swoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is the best swoon you could have picked! I cannot wait for the Liberator!!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME! *taps foot impatiently*

      No problem, Jess!

      Delete
  9. LOL! I think I know one of those people who used this swoon. Heehee. I choice this scene because it was one of few that really made me swoon throughout the book. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh! That was supposed to be "chose", not "choice." Sorry about that. :(

      Delete
    2. It's no big, Kelsey! I really enjoyed the book as well :D

      Delete
  10. Great review and I am loving this swoon. Just bought this book the other day! Thank you so much for dropping by the blog and commenting. Hope you can check out Damaged soon!

    Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you enjoy it! And my pleasure, Reese!

      Delete
  11. You can never have too much Dante!

    Here's my swoon.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great swoon choice! I really need to get into this series.

    Thanks for stopping by my Swoon :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! Dante is awesome :D

      My pleasure, Marilyn!

      Delete
  13. Oh man!! I read The Collector over the weekend and want to pick a swoon for this week!! sigh...

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!