Friday, April 26, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (#16)


The Feature & Follow is a creative meme that allows bloggers to get to know each other, and gain more followers! It is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

If you would like, it would be great if you followed me via Email, GFC, Linky, Bloglovin, or Google+ (all on the right). Let me know in the comments if you did, leave a link to your blog, and I will comment and follow back! I always do, I promise! Thank you!

Q: Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?


Well... I usually read in silence. BUT. There is a song and a book that immediately popped into my head. Ready?

Die for Me (Revenants, #1)


and "Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum!


Watch the video and listen to the song. The song and the book are both set in Paris! In the video, minute 1:27, you can even see the padlocks on the Pont des Arts bridge, which was mentioned (BIG TIME) in the book!

I think this song is perfect for the book :)

What about you? Let me know some books and songs in the comments!

14 comments:

  1. I haven't read the book but I loved the song you posted.

    Happy Friday :)

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought if that song for that book, but your right. Its perfect for the book :D.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-56-29-feature-friday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ma gosh i love that song. good answer.

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-follow-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the book, but I love the song :)

    Here's My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm one of those who prefers to read in silence, although I love Lady Antebellum. :)

    New follower via GFC.

    Thanks,
    Sandra

    SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! But this song made me think of the book.

      Delete
  6. I haven't read the book yet so I can't relate, related love Lady Antebellum though.

    I'm a new GFC, Twitter & Google+ follower :)

    Here's my FF:

    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/04/q-there-song-that-reminds-you-of-book.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!