Friday, April 19, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (#15)


The Feature & Follow is a creative meme that allows bloggers to get to know each other, and gain more followers! It is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

If you would like, it would be great if you followed me via Email, GFC, Linky, Bloglovin, or Google+ (all on the right). Let me know in the comments if you did, leave a link to your blog, and I will comment and follow back! I always do, I promise! Thank you!


Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

Kristin Cashore, author of the following:

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) Fire (Graceling Realm, #2) Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)


I love fantasy, and I love the world that Cashore has created in these books. I know that whatever Cashore writes in slow and deliberate, what she wants it to be, and not what a deadline is telling her to write (Bitterblue took like, four years!). I would love to meet Kristin Cashore. We'd probably have some interesting conversations about world happenings.


Also, I would love to meet Sara Walsh, author of:


The Dark Light


She lives in Maryland. I live in Maryland. BUT, even though Maryland LOOKS like a small state, it's really not THAT small. We're easily at least an hour apart from each other. Same with me and Brigid Kemmerer, author of:

Storm (Elemental, #1) Elemental (Elemental, #0.5) Fearless (Elemental, #1.5) Spark (Elemental, #2) Breathless (Elemental, #2.5) Spirit (Elemental, #3)

It sucks that Sarah Walsh and Brigid Kemmerer live in the same state as me (in fact, I think THEY live close to each other, but really far from me), and I've never met them. But, I know I will soon!

How about you, lovely people! Let me know in the comments your response, and how you follow me! I always follow new people back!

21 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't read these authors!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picks! :)

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am a new follower. Here is my FF
    http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/04/feature-and-follow-10-what-if.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The above books are on my list to read! I am new to the library world and found your blog through another. I love your blog and am excited for new posts from you! I hope you will help me on my journey. I followed you through GFC.

    Katelynn Clark
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com
    literarychameleon@gmail.com
    www.twitter.com/chameleonreads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I am totally here to help with whatever I can! Welcome welcome! <3

      Delete
  5. I haven't read any of these authors, but I have Graceling and Storm on my TBR shelf. Thanks for sharing! Old GFC follower and new Bloglovin follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally read them! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. Great picks! Love the Brigid Kammerer books especially :)

    New GFC & Twitter follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these authors, but I do love the Graceling's cover! I should check these out.

    New follower via GFC and Linky :)

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SO need to get to all of these!
    old follower via gfc and bloglovin
    Thanks for stopping by our blog :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristen Cashore has been on my "to read" FOREVER. It is a shame I haven't read those books yet. I'm not familiar with the other authors you mentioned at all, but they look fun!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog this week! I followed ya back on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU SHOULD GET HER BOOKS! And I love the other authors. Thank you so much, Leah!

      Delete
  10. Haven't read these, but really want to. Thanks for stopping by my hop, I've now followed you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Popping over from my FF (you've already visited)! Cashore's books sound really interesting. I'll definitely need to check those out!

    Your blog name is super cute, too!

    Followed you back on GFC :)

    ~Andrea @ Beauty but a Funny Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cashore is a great author! I think you'd love her books. Thank you so much, on all accounts! :)

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!