Friday, April 5, 2013

Check This Out!

Hi everyone! *waves energetically*

As my Spring Break wraps up (back to school on Monday), I'll be around less and less, due to upcoming AP exams and graduation exercises. BUT, I haven't missed a day of blogging yet, since the day I started. I will have a fresh blog post every day for you, even if it's late.

Like today's.

But, I have something cool to show you! Two things, actually.

I'm featured HERE, at Read My Breath Away. I shared my opinion and my love of historical fiction, in honor of Jessica's Into the Archives April event. Check it out! There are some fantastic posts going up every day, and she has a cool giveaway!

Also, today (yes, today!) is my day to host and discuss my section of the Shade Readalong! I am hosting Chapters 12-18 of Shade (Book One of the series) HERE. Come discuss what you thought of this section of the book with me! And don't forget to use the #ShadeReadalong hashtag if you're sharing thoughts or quotes on Twitter!

And that's all for now, folks! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!