Friday, September 7, 2018

My Favorite Co-Written YA Novels

Happy Friday, bibliovores! Today is another day in which I didn't feel like writing/posting a review, but did feel like posting something... so I'm doing another favorites post! You can check out my other favorites posts in a previous posts (for example). 

Here are some of my favorite co-written YA novels! When I started drafting this post, I started to realize how few co-written YA books there actually are. Luckily, I've read some, and most were quite good!

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)  
  
  
  


There are other co-written novels that didn't make my list because I didn't totally like them, such as Unearthed (Kaufman & Spooner), These Vicious Masks (Shanker & Zekas), etc. And as you can see, I am very bad at finishing series (looking at you, Their Fractured Light and Obsidio). Oh well!

4 comments:

  1. I loved the Illuminae Files trio and enjoyed Unearthed. I still want to try the Starbound trio and the Lady Jane stories.
    I read more co-authored adult books (even some that pair up under one name), but there are still a few YA ones that I like.

    Great pick for a favorites' category. Have a great weekend, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! A few of my faves are on there---The Lady Janies are pretty much the most perfect writing team ever lol. And the Starbound books are long-time faves. I've been wanting to get to These Vicious Masks forever! I'll have to make sure that happens soon lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes! I Loved the Starbound series, The Illuminae Files, and the Janie books. . I have had some success with David Leviathan and Rachel Cohn co-writes (though not so much lately), and I adored Autoboyography by Christina Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I have read a few of these too :D And ugh, Illuminae trilogy is SO GOOD. <3 You need to read Obsidio already, haha :D Lovely post Alyssa. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!