Monday, September 3, 2018

Monday Muse (7)

Hey fam! Happy Monday! Or something - are Mondays ever really happy? Let's change that! Today I'm sharing another Monday Muse post, which features my hobbies other than reading.

As usual, I have made some coloring progress in my 17-18 Johanna Basford planner! It was another slow week - I didn't have a good week at work. But I did some coloring, and some ladies on the train noticed, and told me they loved it!


I'm not a big fan of pink but I thought a pink gazebo would be cool. I like it!


I'm not finished this one but I think it looks really cool so far. It's simple yet so intricate!

In the movies... I finally saw Crazy Rich Asians, on Saturday!

Image result for crazy rich asians poster

It was AMAZING. I am not East Asian (I'm South Asian) but I connected with the characters so well, especially Rachel, being a fellow first-generation, "poor" but hard-working girl. This movie was wonderful, the romance was lovely, and the ending was fantastic. I recommend it!

I also re-watched one of my favorite Bollywood movies of all time, Mohabbatein. It's on Amazon Prime Video (and you can watch with subtitles). This movie is one of the best!

Image result for mohabbatein

As always, I love to share some animal photos/videos...

A post shared by HuskyRoad (@huskyroad) on


Wishing my fellow Americans a great labor day. It's lovely to have a day off, but it's also good to recognize and remember workers of the Labor Movement in the 1800s and beyond.

Image result for usa flag

This week will be another slow one, especially with it being short, but I'm hoping it'll be a better week. Happy September, everyone! I'll leave you with a very nice sunrise I captured this week.

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to watch Crazy Rich Asians if it comes out to rent here but I don't know when that will be. I'm forever waiting on movies to see. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard nothing but great things about Crazy Rich Asians but I will probably wait until I can get it on On Demand haha.

    I hope you have had a great long weekend, and a wonderful week!
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, YAY for loving Crazy Rich Asians :D I have not seen the movie yet, but I will, it seems so awesome. Thrilled that it was perfect for you :) Hugs. And eee, YAY for ladies at the train saying your coloring was lovely :D Eee! That is awesome :D Love all the colors. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!