Monday, September 17, 2018

Monday Muse (8)

Hey fam! Happy Monday! Or something - are Mondays ever really happy? Let's change that! Today I'm sharing another Monday Muse post, which features my hobbies other than reading.

I didn't post anything last week so theoretically I have twice as many coloring updates! Here are the latest pages I've colored in my 17-18 Johanna Basford planner:


I loved this one! The little frog is super cute.


This one is one of the most detailed ones I've colored so far! It took a long time to finish. It looks good though (in my opinion)!


I'm not finished this one, it's another one that's detailed (though deceptively so, in this case). I do love flowers. =)

In fashion news, I tried on this dress whilst bored in the mall and I thought it looked good! I think it's a bit mother-of-the-bride-y so I didn't buy it but it was worth trying on!


Also in fashion: I am in love with the following ring, available on Local Eclectic.

(Buy it! I'm buying one for myself, for Christmas. Treat yo self!

I did a little bit of travelling for work this week! I went to south Prince George's County, basically on the edge of Washington, D.C./Maryland. I was doing a dam inspection, and checked out the stream into which the pond was flowing. It looked pretty good!



And I saw the biggest spider (biggest I've seen in my life). It was HUGE, probably the size of my palm. These photos against the guardrail don't do it justice!



Also, I can't get over how gorgeous the cover of We Rule the Night by Claire Eliza Bartlett is. Check it out and the add the book to your Goodreads shelf!



Have a great week, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. woahhh the cover looked so gooddd!!! Im attracted to beautiful covers all the time ! adding it to my TBR. also that dress looks good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ring! I need to get some coloring done myself. Haven't had much time lately. But did a little last week. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sometimes I'm in the middle of coloring a page when I realize how deceptively complicated it is. Love your coloring.
    The dress looks good on you, but I do see what you mean and that is a stunning ring.
    Holy Smoley, the spider is a monster. We get some big ones now and then around here, but not that big.

    Have a good week, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kid you not, my heart-raced as soon as I saw the photo of that GIGANTIC spider... thanks for the scare lol.

    I am so excited for We Rule the Night! The cover is just stunning.

    I hope you have a great week, Alyssa!

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes that spider... I'm terrified of them. D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the second coloring page you did with the rabbits. Too cute! And love your dress!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, that dress you tried on looked SO beautiful :D You are gorgeous. <3 And yay for coloring more :) It all looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!