Saturday, September 15, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (#299)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!


So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, September 9th to Saturday, September 14th?


(all links to Goodreads are provided!)


In the mail:



Thank you so much, Fierce Reads! This package is amazing!


Buttonssssss. (There are more in the bag. So many buttons!

Thank you, Jenefer! She always thinks of me when she gets buttons and doesn't want them. I love trading with her!


This week was a hard one, at work, but I had a great Friday evening and am so ready for the weekend! Last week I was busy (sorry for not replying to comments!) - I was attending several local festivals! I love fall (almost fall) - so many great festivals to check out. Here's me in a mermaid chair!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Very cool! I still haven't read Renegades! I initially planned to read it when I had this one at the ready, but now it's a trilogy...so I might just be waiting until next year! I haven't really decided yet! Lol.

    The festivals sound fun! And that chair is so cool! My area rarely has such fun events. If I ever hear of any, they are usually of a topic or whatever that doesn't interest me or it's just too bloody hot to go! Lol!

    Hope you have a calmer week this week and enjoy the new read and all the lovely buttons!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Archenemies package! And I'm so happy fall is almost here, although honestly California doesn't really get much of a fall😏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat goodies this week. I don't have many buttons, but I think they are fun collectors items.

    Love your mermaid chair picture. Fall festivals are definitely fun around here. Summer is too hot and steamy for me to want to hang out at a festival, but fall is just right and the atmosphere gives good energy at the end of a work week. :)
    Enjoy your weekend, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mermaid chair is EVERYTHING! Such a cute photo :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mermaid chair. You deserve all those festivals as a reward for all your hard work. Love all the buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a lot of nice book swag! And you'll have to let me know which local book festivals you went to, I'm from the area as well and I am always looking for more bookish events to attend.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that mermaid chair, and I'm excited for the fall festivals to start around here!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many buttons! And dude I love that chair haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so gorgeous in the mermaid chair :D YAY! And ahh, yay for so much stunning mail too :D Ugh, all the Archenemies goodies. <3 It is all so perfect :D And all the buttons! Love them :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!