Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday (32)


Happy Tuesday! Today I've decided to participate in Top Ten Tuesday, formerly hosted by Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish, now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.

Today's topic is:

Platonic Relationships In Books

Y'all, I'm going to drop the ball on this one a little... the only platonic male-female friendship that I can think of, in YA lit, is Roar and Aria in the Under the Never Sky series. SUCH a lovely male-female friendship. No love triangle.



I would looooooove recommendations of YA books with platonic male-female friendships!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pick! This was a challenging topic and I couldn't quite remember Roar's name at the time when I was writing this post. Also I was getting myself confused with too many other YA names! Lol!

    I would say my Intertwined pick was a good one! You'd think Aden and Mary Ann would be a couple just because of circumstances, but they maintain a very good friendship. Which was also why I am still mourning the loss of the series! :(

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, this would be a tough one. I can think of a few, but sometimes one side of the friendship might have wanted more. Does Frodo and Sam or Gimli and Legolas count? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of any offhand. I did read Under The Never Sky. What a great book!
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha :D I wish there were more platonic male-female friendships in books too. Uuugh. There are too many stupid love triangles :( Haha. Lovely post, though, sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!