Thursday, November 8, 2018

Swoon Thursday (#302): Solace Island by Meg Tilly


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Solace Island by Meg Tilly!

Solace Island (Solace Island, #1)

His mouth descended on hers, passion-filled and demanding a response.

Her arms rose of their own volition and twined around his neck, her fingers buried deep in the silky strands of his dark hair. 

A breathy moan escaped her lips, and he took full advantage of the slight opening and dipped his tongue in, to taste her more completely. Maggie's knees felt weak; a low whimper built in her throat. Take me... take me... take me...

"Good God, Maggie," he growled, his voice husky. "You are many things, but frigid is not one of them."

- Page 207



This just published! There were some swoony scenes, it was hard to choose just one. =)

2 comments:

  1. Nice when you have multiple choices. Glad you are enjoying it.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure this swoon was much for me, haha :D Unsure about that whole take me x three thing, ack, lol. But yay for enjoying this book :D Thank you for sharing love. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!