Thursday, February 5, 2015

Swoon Thursday (#106): Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen!


He kissed me, gently at first, and then harder as his control vanished. My lips parted, and the kiss deepened, opening up a floodgate of heat that tore through my body. Rational thought slipped away, and all that was left was need and desire. I felt his hands on me and I tore at his coat, pulled off his shirt and dug my fingers into the hard muscles lining his back, felt his breath hot and ragged against my lips and at the plunging neckline of my dress. The air was cold against my legs as my skirts rode up, and I wrapped my ankles around him, pulling him own against me. All I wanted was him. And I wanted everything.

- Kindle book, 76%


Read my review HERE!


I read this one last week, but I had to share an excerpt from this book. There were so many swoons, physical and emotional!

12 comments:

  1. Haha, this book did have some awesome swoon ;) I love Tristan and this scene was so perfect!! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, this one is so amazing! These two had chemistry in spades going on all through the book! So excited for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... now that is a swoon that will get me to read the book. Nicely done!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh. <3 This swoon is all kinds of awesome :D Thank you for sharing Alyssa. <3 I'm excited about this book ;) Though. Hmph. I suppose they get disturbed right after this, so the scene doesn't go any longer :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it, Carina! And haha, I cut the scene off myself... ;)

      Delete
  5. This book was amazing definitely one of my favorites from last year <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! It was so highly recommended to me by people like yourself who loved it, I knew I would love it as well :D

      Delete
  6. I love the kisses where they lose control. Great swoon choice, Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!