Happy Tuesday! Today I've decided to participate in Top Ten Tuesday, formerly hosted by Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish, now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today's topic is:
Bookstores/Libraries I’ve Always Wanted to Visit
1. George Peabody Library in Baltimore, MD
I LIVE in Baltimore. I went to Johns Hopkins University. Yet I've never been to this library. Yikes!
2. Admont Abbey Library in Admont, Austria
3. Abbey Library of Saint Gall in St. Gallen, Switzerland
4. Clementinum National Library in Prague, Czech Republic
5. Bibliotheca Alexandrina in Alexandra, Egypt
6. Livraria Lello in Porto, Portugal (bookstore)
7. El Ateneo in Buenos Aires, Argentina (bookstore)
8. The Last Bookstore in Los Angeles, California (bookstore)
(Source: The Last Bookstore)
9. The Strand in New York City, New York (bookstore)
10. Barter Books in Alnwick, UK (bookstore)
I love this topic! There are so many libraries and bookstores that I want to visit. =)