Friday, August 31, 2018

My Favorite YA Desert Fantasy Novels

Hello, bibliovores! I'm posting some favorites today! You can check out my other favorites posts in a previous posts (for example). 

Here are some of my YA desert fantasy novels! I loooove desert fantasy stories. I think there are some new ones publishing in 2019, and I am very excited about that!


The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)  The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2)  The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns, #3)
A Thousand Nights (A Thousand Nights, #1)


I highly recommend any of these. And yes, I have not read Hero at the Fall. I AM THE WORST. I don't want the series to end, to be honest!

4 comments:

  1. I love desert fantasy novels so much! I think you would like The Demon Race also, I might've mentioned that already haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really read any desert fantasy novels, so this is a great list for me to get started on. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these but almost all of them are on my TBR and I own quite a few of them. Forever behind on books lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, awesome list love :D I loved a bunch of these too. <3 And gosh, how I need to re-read The Girl of Fire and Thorns series. I remember so so very little of those books. Sigh. Also, I read this title as Dessert, haha, and was wondering what you were going to share about ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!