Thursday, July 19, 2018

Swoon Thursday (#286): Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers!


As he looks into my eyes, his smile fades and his eyes grow dark with emotion. Slowly, he leans toward me.

His lips are soft and warm as they touch mine. His mouth moves urgently, as if he is trying to experience every nuance and curve of my lips. The utter rightness of this fills me, for it feels I have waited all my life for just this moment.

His mouth opens slightly, and he shifts the angle of his kiss, nudging my mouth to do the same, and I am lost in a whole new world of sensation. His mouth is soft compared to the strong, callused hands that grip my waist. 

- Kindle copy, 79%




I love this series! What better time to reread it, with the fourth book publishing in February. I can't wait!

6 comments:

  1. I was just thinking I need to re-read this series. And that quote you shared just sealed the deal! ;)
    I love these two so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, there's three books out already? Enjoy your re-read and thanks for the swoon. ;)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book on my Kindle I think (I have so many that I'm not even sure at this point xD) but oh this was swoony. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this one. I need to get busy and finish the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I need to try the series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEE! Love this swoon :D I'm starting my re-read tomorrow, hopefully, and I CANNOT WAIT :D EEEE. I really hope to love these books the most this time too. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!