Saturday, July 21, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (#291)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!


So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, July 15th to Saturday, June 21st?


(all links to Goodreads are provided!)


In the mail:


Hocus Pocus package! Including the book, a t-shirt, cookies, mug, and buttons

Thank you, Disney! Look for this book in stores now!



Thank you, Page Street Publishing!


A Reaper at the Gates preorder goodies

I love this so much! The bag is perfectly book-sized. Thank you, Penguin!


From NetGalley:



Thank you, Disney! This is going to be a great sequel, I'm sure. =)


From Edelweiss:

Beautiful Sinner (Devil's Rock #5)


AHHHHHHH! I can't wait to start reading this one! Perhaps I shall, this weekend. So excited!


Reviews from this week:

Staking His Claim (Line of Duty, #5)  
(Click on the cover to go to my review!)


Favorite Instagram post from this week:

The past few weeks have been pretty dry in terms of book haul, but this week was poppin! I love the mailed goodies especially. Thank you, pubs!

13 comments:

  1. OMG THAT REAPER AT THE GATES BAG IS SO PRETTY!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh very nice! Hoping my Reaper gifts come soon! Started seeing them on instagram yesterday and of course that gets me anxious and excited! Lol!

    The Hocus Pocus package looks cool!! I loved that movie as a kid! Thinking I might need to pick this book up sooner rather than later! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, those cookies are so cute! Enjoy your goodies, Alyssa😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul and lovely flower pic, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Hocus Pocus package is pretty nice. I would love to get my hands on Uncharted. Can't wait to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG the Hocus Pocus stuff is awesome! Also it made me all excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Umbertouched! I was sent a widget for it but I haven't even gotten to the Rosemarked yet. I need to catch up!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great haul!! I haven't downloaded much on NG because of all the library books I've been checking out, but I keep seeing wonderful ARCs on there like Umbertouched! I hope you enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that Hocus Pocus stuff is so cool! I am going to need that book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Hocus Pocus book package! Omg, I love it all and I want those cookies!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the Witch, Please shirt. It reminds me of Mickeys Not So Scary Party.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow to that Hocus Pocus package!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh, I love all the Hocus Pocus packaging :D So much awesome. <3 Looks like an awesome book too. You got so much great :D Happy reading Alyssa. <3 Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!