Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens: March 15th


Welcome to Week Eleven of Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens! To see more details about Sweet Talk as well as previous posts, see the introduction post. Thanks to Charlene (Bookish Whimsy), for designing the banner and button for Sweet Talk.


Today, I'm featuring the authors and books publishing during the week of March 15th!


The Questions:

1. Describe your debut novel in sixteen words.
2. Pitch your book! For fans of _____, _____ meets _____, etc.
3. What are you working on now – is it related to your debut novel?


The Authors:

Unfortunately, our lovely March 15th authors were extremely busy with pre-publication and publication day business! And that is quite okay. Happy pub day, folks!


The Books:

  

(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads!)


Other Sweet Sixteens Books Publishing This Week:

Those two are the ones!


The Giveaway:

- Beyond the Red swag
- The Girl Who Fell swag
- Holding Court swag
- I Woke Up Dead at the Mall swag
- Save Me, Kurt Cobain swag
- The Serpent King swag
- Finished copy of Seven Ways We Lie
- The Midnight War of Mateo Martinez swag
- Liars and Losers Like Us swag

9 comments:

  1. I am all about The First Time She Drowned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time she drowned cover is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time she drowned looks so good!!! And I agree with the above comments, that cover is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The First Time She Drowned looks good!
    Samantha D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous post sweetie. <3 Ohh, that first book has a gorgeous cover. Love it :D Thank you for sharing about these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The First Time She Drowned looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of these two books, I would probably only consider reading The First Time She Drowned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to The First Time She Drowned. I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The First Time She Drowned is already on my Goodreads to-read shelf

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!