Thursday, August 1, 2013

Swoon Thursday (#29): No Attachments by Tiffany King

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from No Attachments by Tiffany King!



(Nathan's POV)

Without pause, I crushed my lips to hers. Unlike the kiss earlier that day, there was nothing playful about this one. I needed her to know just how badly I wanted her. I dragged her into my arms until her body was flush against mine, devoured her sigh of surprise as she felt my arousal. Our tongues merged together in a tantalizing dance. Each stroke made the fire inside me burn hotter, consuming me. In a more rational part of my brain, I worried I was hurting her as I crushed her even tighter in my arms, but when I tried to pull back, her hands reached up to my head, pulling me closer. 

- eARC, 31%



I didn't enjoy this one as much as I thought I would, but that swoon up there is the big one in this book :D

23 comments:

  1. Awww, Nathan! He sure did make me Swoon! This book was Amazing! I love your swoon pick Alyssa :)

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/07/swoon-thursday-29.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the book! Nathan was pretty cool ;)

      Delete
  2. It was still a good swoon though!! I haven't heard of this book before, might have to check it out though.

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The swoons in this book were pretty hot :D

      Delete
  3. Sweet! I liked that swoon and I liked that it was from his POV. Sorry that you didn't enjoy the story more.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I like the male's POV when it comes to swoons ^_^

      Delete
  4. Aw... Good swoon, though! I've heard of Tiffany King, but not the novel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought this last week and now I am very glad I did. Loving that swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it more than I did, Teresa!

      Delete
  6. Great swoon!

    Check out My Swoon!

    Happy Reading!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Tiffany King sure as heck knows what she's doing when it comes to writing a romance novel! *fanning self*

    Check out MY SWOONS

    Enjoy, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! This particular swoon was the HOT one ;)

      Delete
  8. That is smokin' hot...thanks for sharing. I read another book by Tiffany King but can't for the life of me remember what it was. Oh well, here's my swoon:

    http://nevaehnewadultbooks.blogspot.com/2013/08/swoon-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL must have been one of her older books :D

      Delete
  9. Aww, sorry this one didn't blow you away! But yes! This swoon was SO HOT! Haha! I loved Nathan.

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon amiga!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's very cool that it's from the guy's POV. That seems to make it extra swoony for some reason. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I liked this book!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!