Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens: April 19th


Welcome to Week Sixteen of Sweet Talk with the Sweet Sixteens! To see more details about Sweet Talk as well as previous posts, see the introduction post. Thanks to Charlene (Bookish Whimsy), for designing the banner and button for Sweet Talk.


Today, I'm featuring the authors and books publishing during the week of April 19th!


The Questions:

1. Describe your debut novel in sixteen words.
2. Pitch your book! For fans of _____, _____ meets _____, etc.
3. What are you working on now – is it related to your debut novel?


The Authors:

Kristy Acevedo, Author of Consider

1. Alexandra Lucas must decide whether or not to trust holograms who claim the world is ending.

2. For fans of We All Looked Up meets Doctor Who.

3. I am finishing the sequel, CONTRIBUTE, set for November 2016.






Follow Kristy Acevedo: Website | Goodreads | Facebook | Twitter


Tobie Easton, Author of Emerge

1. A magical peek inside a world where mermaids aren't just real but live hidden among us.

2. For readers who love fairy tale reimaginings, forbidden romance, and mermaids!

3. Right now, I'm working on SUBMERGE, the sequel to EMERGE.  I can't say much just yet, but I can promise more magic, more romance, and more danger.

Follow Tobie Easton: Website | Goodreads | Facebook | Twitter


The Books:

  

(Click on the covers to go to Goodreads!)


Other Sweet Sixteens Books Publishing This Week:

 

(Click on the cover to go to Goodreads!)


The Giveaway:

- Signed hardcover of The Last Great Adventure of the PB&J Society
- ARC of Don't Get Caught
- Dig Too Deep swag
- Future Shock swag
- South of Sunshine swag
- My Kind of Crazy swag
- Fear My Mortality swag
- Finished copy of Xander and the Lost Island of Monsters
- Tell Me Three Things swag
- My Seventh-Grade Life in Tights swag
- Finished copy of Treasure at Lure Lake
- Crossing the Line swag 
- The Last Fifth Grade of Emerson Elementary swag
- Finished copy of Consider
- Emerge swag
- ARC of The Art of Not Breathing

11 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read Scarlett Epstein since I first heard about it. She sounds like a kindred spirit to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emerge looks good!!! Looking forward to reading it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, they all look so good! But I'll say Emerge since it was already on my TBR list! Thanks. Annie JC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely can't wait to read Emerge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very much looking forward to Scarlett Epstein!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm actually looking forward to all three. They are 3 different books for any type of mood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really looking forward to Emerge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first time I hear about Emerge, but it sounds really good!
    I'm looking forward to Scarlett Epstein, too. Such amazing books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! I'd only heard of Emerge I believe, but both sound really interesting. And any book that can be good for Doctor Who fans has me curious!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not heard of these books before, but they do look pretty gorgeous :D Thank you for sharing about them, as always, sweet girl. <3 Hugs. Not books for me, hih, but curious :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!