Thursday, April 14, 2016

Swoon Thursday (#168): My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows

Swoon Thursday is a hot meme hosted by the fabulous ladies at YA Bound!


- From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering

- Try to make the swoon excerpt 140 characters (or less), if you are going to tweet about it. Use the hashtag #YABOUND when tweeting


This week, my swoon is from My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows!


"Oh, Jane." He kissed her. Softly at first, but then she pulled him close and pressed her lips harder to his. And that was it. She could feel him giving in by the way his body pressed against hers, the way one of his hands cupped her cheek, and the way the other slid down her arm. 

- eARC, 87%


A shorter swoon this week - I cut the scene to avoid spoilers! The entire scene is adorable and serious at the same time. And the book - the book was fantastic!

12 comments:

  1. This book is totally new to me. Nice swoon. I'm intrigued by what you didn't post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo, I hope you give the book a chance, Marilyn! :D

      Delete
  2. I like that she takes control of the kiss for a nano second and then he takes it back. Great swoon!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love the tug-of-war - it's very reflective of their relationship. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Great swoon! :D I have to add this one to my to read list on Goodreads now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I'm so ready to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes a really sweet swoon scene I love it! Thank you for your awesome post Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eee, I love this swoon :D Gosh, I loved this book SO MUCH. Sad face. I want the ARC, lol. THank you for sharing from this awesome scene sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so great! I hope you get an ARC, Carina. ^_^

      Delete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!